Thursday, February 21, 2008

A SECOND INTRODUCTION (OF SORTS)


For being such a nice guy I have WAY too many enemies.

Well not really enemies in the classical sense, that is to say a man with a gravity deifying curl in his mustache, wearing a cape and top hat while tying me to the train tracks… no I don’t mean that at all.

I mean there are people out there that do not necessarily like me all that much, if I was in a car accident and dying on the side of the road they would just pass on by (well, that was a bit dramatic. I don’t think that they would actually pass by. No, I think they would stop but they would only do the bare minimum that they would have to do to sleep peacefully at night. Maybe a phone call to the authorities and an insincere “how are you holding up….no your look fine….oh don’t say that, everything is going to be alright…well listen I got this thing I gotta go to, I called the cops so…yeah, I’ll see you later”.

That’s all I would get.

No, not enemies, but people who don’t care for me all that much.

But the real question isn’t “how did this happen”

But rather “why do I care”

I don’t know, but I do

I KILL COMICS: STRIPS AND RANTS

Enjoy.

1 comment:

MissQ said...

unfortunately that is the state of america. apathetic. you just now noticed?