Friday, November 28, 2008

Two new strips!

It seems that my computer and I are finally getting along...
After a hard fought battle, he (she?) and I have finally come to terms and he (she??) has decided to run Photoshop without any major side effects.


In other words: NEW I KILL COMICS!

This first strip is really about me working through some demons, and my anxieties from moving to DC and leaving everyone...but if anyone asks, it's about Male Nipples...




This second one is just about chapped lips, there isn't any other deeper meaning than that...at least I don't think there is...





MORE SOON

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I HATE THIS WEBSITE.


I had this huge long post about your colors, filled with laughs and compliment, and a Spumco reference. Then I wrote about a sudden realization (similar to an Epiphany but minus the awe and amazement that usually follows one) about the color of your nipples and how it has forever changed me. I believe 'COMPLETE RUIN' was the exact sentiment.

How I will be now dreaming about past memories and conversations... shirtless seeing them. About how we would have stopped being friends at first sight of the "burn victim teets" in reality.

Then I try to sign in and it reloads the page and all I wrote is gone. Mozilla couldn't even save the text. Hence I hate this site. Ego deflated...

btw the second strip has a real pretty mouth. like Jet Li in The One.