Friday, January 9, 2009

What to do when you are sick and home alone...

As it so happens, yesterday and the day before I was DEATHLY sick (I don't know what with, there are whispers that there is a stomach virus floating around so we will just chalk it up to that.) and instead of staying in bed, and eating soup, I found it therapeutic to draw, and watch season one of Flight of the Concords.





Albeit, I DID end up staying in bed for HOURS, and ate my fair share of crappy, bland soup.

Though I think the page is pretty straight forward as is, here's a description:
-We start out with a pic of me, about to throw up (which I was actually spared from doing)
-the second pic (and accompanying text) is a bit more abstract. I've had the idea of a strip lampooning indie/scene/hipster culture for a long while (ever since living in Pittsburgh) BUT I don't know what it would be called or what format it would take. What I DO know is that all the characters would be Muppets (there isn't anything particularly deep there, I just like drawing fuzzy monsters.)
-the small logo on the bottom left hand corner is an I Kill Comics logo I've been bouncing around my head.
-And Finally, CHOWDER. Oh how I adore that show. (If you don't know who Chowder is, I suggest that you do a little research.)

well that's about it, I'm late for work I better go!

No comments: