Monday, October 26, 2009

....well maybe not FULL vegan. Just sans Meat.

Ahoy-hoy!
Here is Monday's strip!
It's the first strip featuring the third (and final) main character: Evan Lomax! Though this strip just dives right in without a real establishing scene, I assure you one is coming (at some point). Also, the dialogue here is word for word an actual conversation that the real Evan (Puckett, not Lomax) and I had outside an accursed Bob Evans (seriously I'm pretty sure, in Hell, you eat your breakfast everyday in one of those)
I like the way this turned out (which is strange for me) and like I said in the previous posts about experimenting with different ways to Grey-Scale....digital is obviously the best way to go.

More Soon!
(If you aren't already, become a fan of IKC on Facebook! Or Subscribe to the blog!.....or at least comment.....jerks)

No comments: